Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Me Encanta

I love it here. I love every second here. Even those moments where I'm hot and sweaty and my legs are shaking because I've ridden so far on my bike; I love every moment. The people here are my kind of people. The weather here is my kind of weather. This is exactly the kind of life I needed to get me out of the mainland funk. I have yet to meet a single stressed out person that wasn't getting back on a plane to go home. Everyone works their jobs and pays their bills so that they can spend the rest of their waking moments enjoying life.

I wondered at first whether Elizabeth's descriptions of life here were simply shaded with rose colored glasses. Every other time she had come here she was spending it with someone she loved. Obviously this place would seem like paradise to someone in her position. She couldn't be more right though. To be completely honest, words can't even do it justice. From my house, I can bike 3 miles to the north or 3 miles to the south and see 6 completely different and unique beaches, 2 towns, Whales breeching, and a sunken sailboat. There are sailboats that arent sinking, but the sunken one is always there.

Anyway i know i still need to do pictures but it's already 11pm and it's going to take forever to upload them. I do have internet here, it's Wifi from the main house in front. It's not the fastest thing in the world though, so i'll do pictures tomorrow. I PROMISE.

Te Quiero!

No comments:

Post a Comment